Wednesday, December 28, 2016

On the Fourth Day of Christmas...

 Not a Calling Bird, I know, but it is a Bluebird.  What a gift on Christmas Eve when I looked out our upstairs window and saw this gorgeous bird in our Bradford Pear tree along with three others.  A lovely splash of blue to brighten a rainy morning.  I took the photo through the screen and window which gave it an additional hazy look.  Immediately after I snapped this one, all four of the visitors flew off to other adventures.  I hope they're enjoying the Season, too.

So to honor the Bluebird, here's another Christmas Card in blues.   I saw so many similar versions of this card on Pinterest that I decided to make one of my own.  The Star of Light Stamp set and matching Starlight Thinlits Dies are some of the highlights from the Holiday Catalog for me.  I used them for cards and for tags and for the luminaries I previously posted.  Color scheme this time is Island Indigo, Pool Party, Whisper White and Silver.  Not quite the blue of the birds, but still beautiful for the season.  Enjoy.

Stamps: Star of Light (Holiday Catalog, p. 9)
Ink: Island Indigo, Pool Party
Paper: Island Indigo, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer Paper
Accessories: Big Shot, Starlight Thinlits Dies, Rhinestones Basic Jewels, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals.



No comments: