What a weekend! I had the honor of spending time with people from many different places with many wonderful ideas the past few days. I saw old friends and made some new ones. (Thanks Marlene, Tonya, Shari, Alex, and Ann!) I hope that those of you visiting this blog today and the rest of the week had as wonderful a weekend. Whether you spent time making your voice heard, taking action or celebrating, I hope you all had experiences to treasure. I know I did. The one thing I think we all value from this weekend is the need for Kindness in the world today. I shared these pins with my friends and now share a photo and the recipe with the blog-o-sphere, as well. Let's all find some ways to "Be Kind" this week! Thanks for visiting. Enjoy.
Stamps: Layered Letters Alphabet, Crazy About You, Project Life by Stampin' Up! Point & Click (retired)
Ink: Pacific Point, Real Red, Versamark
Paper: Whisper White, Cardboard (or Chip Board)
Accessories: Big Shot, Hearts Framelits Dies (retired), Heat Tool, Pewter Stampin' Emboss Powder (retired), hot glue gun, pin backing

No comments:
Post a Comment