Monday, January 2, 2017

Happy 2017!! Celebrating New, Retiring and Current

Happy New Year to all of you who have visited, are visiting and will visit my Blog this year.  I know there are millions of places to find inspiration on the Internet and I'm so happy you chose to spend a little time reading my ramblings.  Hopefully, you are leaving with a touch of inspiration to brighten your day.  Many thanks for stopping in today.

Well, the weekend got away from me, so here's the New Years Card (a day late).  I'm so excited for 2017.  Not only are there lots of exciting new products to celebrate, but there's a whole lot of living to do, as well.

This card is a quick and easy New Years card that showcases retiring products (you have until Tomorrow to get them!), current goodies (available until the end of May) and, of course, an exciting new product from the 2017 Occasions Catalog which goes live on January 4th along with the Sale-a-bration collection of products.  I love New Years!

Here's some of the details.  The Retiring: It's a Celebration stamp set from p. 38 of the Holiday Catalog.  I'm sorry to see this one go.  It could really come in handy around July 4th for sparklers and fireworks, too.  However, we still have the fabulous Number of Years (p. 136 in the Annual Catalog) photopolymer set and the Moroccan Designer Series Paper (p. 173, AC) celebrating the current products.  Also add, of course, the Metallic Enamel Shapes (p. 177), Dapper Denim 3/8" Ruched Ribbon, and Stampin' Up!'s fantastic coordinating inks and papers (Dapper Denim, Emerald Envy, and Mint Macaron) and you already have a wonderful card.  But, we also have to spotlight the NEW. By now, you've guessed that the new is the really fun Star Blast Edgelits Die from p. 11 of the Occasions Catalog!  It pairs with the Birthday Blast Stamp set in a Bundle, so be sure to check it out on January 4th.  I love the fact that there are extra stars to use as embellishments.  They pair so nicely with the Metallic Enamel Shapes, too.  Ok, long winded I know, but I'm really excited about this new year and hope you will enjoy these products as much as I do.  Cheers to 2017!

Stamps: It's a Celebration, Number of Years
Ink: Dapper Denim, Emerald Envy, Mint Macaron
Paper: Whisper White, Emerald Envy, Moroccan Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Big Shot, Star Blast Edgelits Dies, Dapper Denim 3/8" Ruched Ribbon, Metallic Enamel Shapes, Triple Banner Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

No comments: