Every so often I need to break away from traditional Holiday color schemes and go a bit rogue. When you have a color palette that includes Sweet Sugar Plum and Emerald Envy, why not? Even better to pair them with an adorable Monster (Yummy in My Tummy, p. 16 in the Occasions Catalog.) This makes a really quick and easy Valentine Card. The string of hearts are from Sealed with Love stamp set (p. 15 in the OC). I stamped them twice in Black Ink on Sweet Sugar Plum card stock and cut them out using the matching Love Notes Framelits dies. Such a fun-loving Monster must be artistic, so I chose a brushstroke-like background paper from the Playful Palette Designer Series Paper Stack (p. 174 in the AC). I can picture the creative chaos now!
The Valentine's sentiment is from the January 2017 Paper Pumpkin Kit Adoring Arrows. It fits perfectly inside a circle or in a Monster Tummy.
Enjoy your Wednesday!
Stamps: Yummy In My Tummy, Sealed With Love, Adoring Arrows (Paper Pumpkin)
Ink: Sweet Sugar Plum, Basic Black Archival Ink
Paper: Sweet Sugar Plum, Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Playful Palette Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Big Shot, Love Notes Framelits Dies, 2016-2018 In-Color Enamel Shapes (Emerald Envy)
No comments:
Post a Comment