This is another of the Valentines we're doing in today's (Mostly) First Tuesday Card Making Class. I really like the Falling Petals Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (p. 51 in the Occasions Catalog) for Valentines. I know, the name says "Petals" however, they sure look like hearts to me! Very fitting for this simple Valentine. The sentiment is from the Sealed with Love Stamp Set (OC p. 15) in case you wondered.
The little dangle of hearts is actually very simple to make. I used the Confetti Hearts Border Punch on a piece of Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper. One punch gives you 8 large hearts. I used 6 of them to make the dangle. Place a glue dot on one and lay a piece of Whisper White Bakers Twine (the thinner one works best) on top and add a second heart on top with another glue dot if you want to secure it on top of the first. Space two more of the pairs of hearts evenly down the twine and then secure the twine to the Whisper White Organza Ribbon that is across the card front. Thanks for stopping in today.
Stamps: Sealed with Love
Ink: Rose Red
Paper: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Rose Red, Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper
Accessories: Big Shot, Falling Petals Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Layering Circles Framelits Dies, Sweet and Sassy Framelits Dies, Confetti Hearts Border Punch, Whisper White Bakers Twine, Whisper White Organza Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive

No comments:
Post a Comment