Many of you know that I teach a card making class one Tuesday a month in our area. Here is one of the cards we'll be making in our February class "Valentines and Cards of Love" How about a bright Red and White "Love You Lots" card to bring a smile to someone's face? I have seen lots of samples with the Sealed With Love Bundle from the Occasions catalog, and I really love them all. This is my take on a card using the products in the Sending Love Suite (see pg. 14-15 in the OC). The Love Notes Framelits have so many fun shapes to play with. I'm sure you'll see many more of them in the next month. The Designer Series Paper is from the Sending Love Designer Series Paper Stack. Lots of options with this set of products. Thanks for visiting.
Stamps: Sealed With Love (p. 15 OC)
Ink: Basic Black, Real Red
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Sending Love Designer Series Paper Stack
Accessories: Big Shot, Love Notes Framelits Dies, White Bakers Twine, Fine Tip Glue Pen, Mini Glue Dots, SNAIL Adhesive.

No comments:
Post a Comment