Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Still waiting...

...for my Holiday Catalog Pre-Order to arrive....  My own fault, though.  I was slow to place it and the rest of the Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Universe placed their orders first, so I'm still waiting.  In the meantime, however, a cute Christmas Card might help the mood.  Remember this Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set from last year?  It's now in the 2017-2018 Stampin' Up! Catalog on page 116.  I took my inspiration for this card from the element on the top of page 117.  Using the matching Cookie Cutter Builder Punch to punch out Rudolph and.  I stamped him once on Crumb Cake Card Stock and again on Real Red Card Stock.  I then used the Cable Knit 3-D Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder to create a cozy background to match the sentiment.  The paper with the ornaments on it is from the Be Merry Designer Series Papers.  It's cute, just like the Cookie Cutter Christmas set.  I actually think you could make this card with any of the images from that set and make a great gift for someone.  Here are the details:

Stamps: Cookie Cutter Christmas
Ink: Basic Black Archival Ink, Real Red
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Real Red, Garden Green, Be Merry Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Cookie Cutter Builder Punch, Big Shot, Layering Ovals Framelits, Cable Knit 3-D Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder 1/8" Sheer Ribbon in Whisper White

No comments: