'Tis the Season! Well, yes, it is the season when UPS delivers new goodies from the 2013 Holiday Catalog from Stampin' Up! Have to play, so I have to post a Holiday Card. I think this one will be a Church Auction offering this fall. It's really simple to make, but it says it all. I really like the Stamp Sets and matching Framelits that are coming along this year. This set of snow flakes is called Festive Flurry (as is it's matching Framelits set.) Yes, you can bundle them and save some $$ (see p. 30 of the Holiday Catalog for more details). They make great ornaments and tags, as well. I'll post some samples soon.
So, for this card, I chose a slightly non-traditional color combination of Coastal Cabana and Island Indigo. The Embossing Folder is the Stylish Stripes from p. 22 in the Holiday Catalog, as well. Recipe follows. Have a great day!
Stamps: Festive Flurry (2013 Holiday Catalog), Greetings of the Season (Carryover Set from 2012 Holiday collection #128033 Clear mount and 128030 Wood Mount. It's still available!)
Ink: Coastal Cabana (2013-2015 In-Color), Island Indigo
Paper: Coastal Cabana, Island Indigo, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Big Shot, Festive Flurry Framelits, Stylish Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Decorative Label Punch, Basic Jewels Rhinestones, Sponge Dauber, 1/8" Silver Ribbon (p. 28 of Holiday Catalog), Stampin' Dimmensionals (naturally)

No comments:
Post a Comment