Thursday, August 15, 2013

Thinlits Card Number 2

Front of Card
I am really starting to like the Circle Card Thinlits Die.  It's a really quick way to get an interesting Card layout.  This card features the Hostess Set Simply Sketched.  I also played around with using the Embossing Folder over the Seam Binding (unfortunately, I chose a discontinued color, but you get the idea).   It gives a unique accent to the card.

Here's what I used:

Stamp Set: Simply Sketched
Ink: Markers in Always Artichoke and Cajun Crazed, and the Always Artichoke pad for the sentiment on the inside (see photo number 2)
Paper: Cajun Craze, Always Artichoke, Summer Starfruit, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Big Shot, Circle Card Thinlits Die, Woodgrain Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Seam Binding in Always Artichoke (discontinued, you could probably dye the Very Vanilla seam binding, if you wanted to match it), 3/8-inch Stitched Satin Ribbon in Summer Starfruit, Decorative Label Punch (on the inside).
Photo Number 2 (inside)
Sorry the pictures are have a bit of a glare to them.  Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Happy Thursday!

No comments: