I know, it's been ages since I've posted anything. Focusing on family for a bit now, so I haven't had a ton of stamping time. However, I have a bunch of great new things to share with you. As always, the card design is mine, but the images and products are all from Stampin' Up! unless I mention otherwise.
Here's a great use for the wonderful Tag It stamp set. Not only can you make great tags and cards, but purchase of this set goes to a great cause. This is the 2013-2014 Ronald MacDonald House Charities stamp set. I was in love with that chameleon, so I had to use it first. You can check out the set on page 45 of the 2013-2014 Stampin' Up! Catalog. If you haven't seen it yet, check it out on-line. It's gorgeous!
Some other new products used in this card are the new Chevron Border punch from p. 23 of the Holiday Catalog (also viewable on line, click on my website link at the side to find it!). I also used the new Chalk Talk Framelists die (p. 187 in the annual catalog) to make that cute tag. Wow, does that make tag-making easy. Can't wait for Holiday Gift Tag making.
Stamps: Tag It
Ink: Stampin' Write Markers in Gumball Green, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, and Real Red
Paper: Gumball Green, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Whisper White
Accessories: Big Shot, Chalk Talk Framelits, Chevron Embossing Folder, Chevron Border Punch, 1/2-inch Seam Binding in Daffodil Delight, Stampin' Dimmensionals and SNAIL adhesive.

No comments:
Post a Comment