'Tis the Season says it all. It's been awhile since I posted anything, I know. But now that the Holiday Season is upon us, I thought that it would be a good idea to share some of the fun I'm having. We're starting with the infamous "Church Auction Cards." Those of you who have visited in the past will remember that every November, I donate cards to the Auction. Here is the first of this year's cards. I wanted to use the Peaceful Pines Stamp Set and matching Perfect Pines dies. This card comes together quickly. The Textured Impressions Embossing Folder is a retired one, but any of the Polka-dot folders will work.
Thanks for stopping by!
Stamps: Peaceful Pines
Ink: Real Red, Old Olive
Paper: Whisper White, Old Olive, Real Red, Merry Moments Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Lots of Dots (retired), Perfect Pines Framelits Dies, 1/8" Gold Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimmensionals.
No comments:
Post a Comment