Silver and Gold...That was the inspiration for this one. I always liked Sam the Singing Snowman in the production of Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer singing that song. Here's a take on that theme in a card. This card uses the Embellished Ornaments stamp set and its matching Delicate Ornaments Thinlits Dies (Holiday Catalog, p.15) The gold ornament is stamped in Versamark Ink and embossed with Gold embossing powder. I added the ornament topper from the Thinlits set in Silver foil for contrast and a piece of Gold Cording Trim to match the ornament. The silver ornament was die-cut in Silver Foil Paper with a Gold Foil ornament topper and Silver Cording Trim to match the ornament. I layered the ornaments over the stamped holly branch from the stamp set. I used Basic Gray Archival Ink and then a blender pen to color the berries and leaves with Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green Inks. Thanks for visiting today.
Stamps: Embellished Ornaments
Ink: Versamark, Basic Gray Archival Ink, Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green
Paper: Very Vanilla, Gold Foil Sheets, Silver Foil Sheets (both foils are in the annual catalog on page 148)
Accessories: Gold and Silver Cording Trim, Gold Embossing Powder, Blender Pen, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimmensionals
No comments:
Post a Comment