Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Christmas Project Ideas: Tags #4 plus a Bonus Card

I've seen several of these Ornaments using the Sleigh Ride Edgelits from the Holiday Catalog.  This one just happens to be a tag. The Base Ornament from the Delicate Ornaments Thinlits Dies is cut in Lost Lagoon here.  I stamped the snowflakes in Whisper White Ink.  The Edgelits are cut using Whisper White Card Stock.  I then ran the cut pieces through the same Ornament Shape and layered them onto the tag.  The Ornament Topper is cut from Silver Foil.  I added some Silver Ribbon to finish it off.

Stamps: Jingle All the Way
Ink: Whisper White
Paper: Lost Lagoon, Whisper White, Silver Foil Sheets
Accessories: Big Shot, Delicate Ornaments Thinlits Dies, Sleigh Ride Edgelits, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, 1/8" Silver Ribbon

Now, I couldn't stop there, could I?  I had to turn this tag into a card.  I changed the colors a bit for the card, but here it is.  The blues are Island Indigo and Soft Sky.

I also added one of the silver Metallic Foil Doilies as a backing for the ornament.  The banner is made with the Triple Banner Punch.

Stamps: Jingle All the Way
Ink:  Island Indigo and Whisper White Craft Ink
Paper: Whisper White, Soft Sky, Island Indigo, Silver Foil Sheets, Silver Metallic Foil Doilies
Accessories: Big Shot, Delicate Ornaments Thinlits Dies, Sleigh Ride Edgelits Dies, Lots of Labels Framelits Dies,  Triple Banner Punch, Silver Cording Trim.


No comments: