Friday, December 18, 2015

We Interrupt The Holiday Positing for Movie Premier Day!

I bet you can guess where I'll be this morning at 10 AM.  Yes, at the Movies.  Can't wait to see where they're taking this franchise that I started watching when I was kid.  I couldn't resist making this card for my husband for his Birthday at the beginning of December.  I got the idea for using the punches from Pinterest.  There are so many really creative folks using punches in the most amazing ways.  I wish I could credit them all here, but it would really take up space.  If you have time, find and follow me and you can see them on my board "Punch Happy."  This is my take-away from those great ideas.  The Happy Birthday is from the From the Herd retired set.  Thanks for stopping in today!

Stamps: From the Herd
Ink:  Pacific Point
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Gray, Pacific Point, Real Red, Basic Black
Accessories: Owl Builder Punch, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, Word Window Punch, Mosaic Punch (retired), Rhinestones Basic Jewels, Triple Banner Punch

No comments: