Tuesday, July 25, 2017

One-Sheet, Many Possibilities

Here we go for Take 3 and the next 4 cards.  This one I added some dry embossing to vary the background.  The folder I used was the now-retired Large Polka Dots.  However, there is a new folder called Polka Dot Basics that would do perfectly.  I love hoe the dots coordinate with the paper.   While it's not in this particular suite, I think the addition of some dry-embossing helps with texture to cards.  Check your collection of folders and make sure you have one with some simple shapes that can be used the same way.

In case you wondered, I also added a metallic Enamel Shape on top for the heart-shaped stopper.  A bit of coordinating bling...

 For these next two cards, I again switched out of the Coffee theme in case you're not as into the buzz as I am.  So, I went for an iced drink in this one and a smoothie in the next.

In this card, the Ice Cubes are stamped in Soft Sky ink to keep it in the palette.  The lid for this cup was made with the flat lid from the Coffee Cup Framelits.  I cut it out of Vellum and snipped of the tiered top so it looked like a soda top.  I really like the fact that the straw has a Framelit that matches, too!



The Smoothie Card uses the dome-shaped Framelit cut out of Vellum again.  I put the whipped cream/foam on the top.  I'm pretty sure you don't need that cup sleeve for this cold drink, but I thought it added some more texture to the card.


  Finally for today, a Tea card using the Tag Framelit from that same Coffee Cups Framelits set.  Kind of cute, isn't it.

We're almost done.  One more day of the Coffee Break Suite One-Sheet Wonder Cards and then I promise to move on to something else...Thanks again for visiting.

No comments: