Here's the next 4 cards I made for the One-Sheet Wonder Class using the Coffee Break Suite. These cards really were fun to make. In this first one, I looked to another of the sheets of the Coffee Break Designer Series Paper for the coffee press and the two cups. Guess what? Those two cups can be cut out with one of the dies in the Coffee Cups Framelits set! Talk about "suite" coordination!
This card features the stamps from the Coffee Cafe stamp set. I only used the dies to cut out the "Thanks A Latte." The rest of the focal image is stamped on a Layering Circle. Add some layers and voila!
The next card uses four little squares of our original One-Sheet plus some stamped coffee beans (yes, there's a die for those!) plus some more fussy-cut cups and a coffee press from that second sheet of Coffee Break paper.
Finally for today, here's another card focused on the stamps. I added the coordinating 3/8" Classic Weave Ribbon (in Crumb Cake) from the product suite as my embellishment on this one.
Thanks for visiting. Day three up next.




No comments:
Post a Comment