I decided to pick a stamp set an play. Here are a couple of the cards I made and I'll post the others tomorrow. I chose the stamp set Circle Circus. Maybe because my head is spinning with all this snow!
Here's a bright one. I used the new Extra Large Fancy Flower punch along with the Boho Blossoms punch. Kind of a retro-look to it, eh?
Stamps: Circle Circus, Happy Moments (Sale-a-bration set)
Ink: Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay
Paper: Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay
Accessories: Extra Large Fancy Flower Punch, 1-3/4-inch circle punch, 1-1/4-inch circle punch, 1 inch circle punch, 3/4-inch circle punch, Boho Blossoms punch, Bermuda Bay Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, 5/16" brads (whisper white), dimensionals
This card was inspired by a pillow that I saw in a magazine. It's kind of a different color combination. The ballet blue works, though. I thought it was a fun use of the circles, too.
Stamps: Circle Circus, Vintage Labels (Sale-a-bration set! I got it for free!)
Ink: Dusty Durango, Ballet Blue
Paper: Dusty Durango, Ballet Blue, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Accessories: Stampin' Up! Bigz Die Lattice, Big Shot Machine, Eyelet Border Punch, Scalloped Circle punch, 1-inch circle punch, 1-3/8 inch and 1-1/4 inch circle punches, 3/4-inch circle punch, Soft Suede Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon (in reverse!)


No comments:
Post a Comment