I decided that I needed to clean up the stamping table today and I found a 12x12 piece of Pretty in Pink card stock that had been scored every 3 inches on each side and folded to make a box. However, it was un-adorned and pretty boring as a box. I also had a black embossed on white Circle Circus flower just begging to be used. I stamped some circles on the card stock, added a Top Note cut from Basic Black card stock and run through the Textured Impressions Polka Dots Folder. Added some Ribbon and Voila! A cute little purse. Here's what I used, plus a side view photo. Hope you had a great day. Thanks for stopping by.
Stamps: Circle Circus
Ink: Pretty In Pink, Versamark
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Pretty In Pink
Accessories: Big Shot, Stampin' Up! Bigz Die Top Note, Stampin' Up! Textured Impressions Folder Polka Dots, Coluzzle Circle Cutter, 1-3/4" circle punch, Black embossing powder, heat tool, Crop-a-dile large size hole punch, Satin Ribbon in Pretty in Pink, Dimensionals, Velcro circles, bone folder, sticky strip


1 comment:
So pretty! I want to make one :) Hoping to see you at your next stamping day.
Post a Comment