Thursday, February 11, 2010

More Circles to Enjoy

Here's Circle Circus round two.  The second of these isn't photographing as well as I'd like.  The camera doesn't pick up on the vibrant celery-black combination.  If I solve the problem, I'll update it later today.  Meantime, enjoy what the winter blast has produced.

Card one, my personal favorite of the Circle Circus quartet, is simple black and white.  The flower stamp is embossed in white on the black paper (twice) and in black on the white paper (once).  The sentiment (from the Happy Moments sale-a-bration set, again) is also embossed in white.  Circle punches add some dimension. 

Stamps: Circle Circus, Happy Moments (Sale-a-bration)
Ink: Versamark
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black
Accessories: White and Black Embossing powder, 1-3/4 inch, 1-1/4 inch, and 1-inch circle punches, heat tool, White Organza Ribbon, dimensionals

This is the one I'm having photo issues with.  The color scheme is again Celery and Black.  Both of these cards were inspired by pillows again.  The first by one I own, the second by one in Coastal Living, again.  I'll keep trying to get a decent photo of this one because the colors are kind of cool together.  Here's the recipe: 
Stamps: Circle Circus, Short and Sweet
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Basic Black, Certainly Celery
Accessoreis: Stampin' Up! Embosslit Beautiful Wings, Big Shot Machine, 1-3/4 inch circle punch, Modern Label punch, Vintage Brads, 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon in Certainly Celery, dimensionals

No comments: