Monday, February 22, 2010

Vintage Vogue Takes

My Sassy 6 ladies always challenge my thinking.  Thanks, gals!  Last week we gathered with the Vintage Vogue set and various papers/colors and accessories and produced some cards from sketches.  I love doing this because it's a lot of fun to see what people come up with.  This was one of mine.  I stamped a half sheet of Whisper White paper with the flowers and leaves and then cut it down to make two cards.  This one is my own layout, the second is from the sketch/sample we used.  Enjoy them!
Stamps: Vintage Vogue, Short and Sweet, Very Vintage Jumbo Wheel
Ink : Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, Old Olive
Paper: Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, Old Olive, Whisper White
Accessories: Stampin' Up! Sizzlits Dies Birds and Blooms, Big Shot,Modern Label Punch, Satin Ribbon in Old Olive, Clear Rhinestone Brads, dimensionals
 
This is the one I copied from our sample layout.  I used softer flowers and less ribbon (I actually used up a roll!  Woohoo!)  Color scheme is the same.  The bling is the same.  The accessories are slightly different.
Stamps: Vintage Vogue, Fresh Cuts
Ink: Old Olive, Perfect Plum, Pale Plum
Paper: Pale Plum, Perfect Plum, Whisper White, Old Olive
Accessories: Scallop Trim Border Punch (sale-a-bration), Scallop Trim Corner Punch (mini catalog), Old Olive 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, Clear Rhinestone Brads, Dimensionals

No comments: