Friday, February 19, 2010

Polka Dots, Baby!

 
I seem to be using a lot of Polka Dots, these days.  But this one is a really quick baby card.  I took the layout from one of the sketches in the current issue of Paper Crafts Magazine.  I used simpler color scheme, though.  This could be changed up in blue for a boy, as well.  Change the letter to a "T" and make it a "thank you" card, too.  In fact, I just might do that for tomorrow.  Smile!
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper, Whisper White, Rose Red, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink
Ink: Rose Red
Accessories: Coluzzle Circle Cutter, Textured Embossing Folder Polka Dots, Stampin' Up! Sizzlits Birds and Blooms, Stampin' Up! Alphabet Simple Letters Bigz Die, Big Shot, Scallop Circle punch, 1-3/8 inch and 1 inch circle punches, Soft Subtles Brads, Corduroy Buttons in Pretty in Pink, Scallop Trim Border Punch (sale-a-bration!)

No comments: