Monday, February 8, 2010
Monday Madness
I say madness because there's lots of snow and cabin fever is close to setting in. However, I still have samples to post! This is an interesting color combination. Apricot Appeal, Sage Shadow and Basic Gray. Add an Embosslit flower and a pearl and you have an equally interesting focal point. Designer paper is Nouveau Chic. I used 2 Sizzlits (Stampin' Up! Little Leaves and Lots of Tags) and the Simple Flower embosslit. Thanks for stopping in.
Stamps: French Filigree, Kind and Caring Thoughts (hostess)
Ink: Sage Shadow, Basic Gray, Apricot Appeal
Paper: Sage Shadow, Whisper White, Apricot Appeal, Basic Gray, Designer Series Paper Nouveau Chic
Accessories: Pretties Kit, Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Stampin' Up! Sizzlits Little Leaves and Lots of Tags, Stampin' Up! Embosslit Simple Flower, Wide Oval Punch, Sponge daubers, mini glue dots, dimensionals
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment