The last few days have been really blustery, so I'm feeling the fall weather. Not only are the leaves changing color, but they're swirling around much like the leaves in this card. This is the third card we'll be doing in my First Tuesday Card Class next week. I hope you enjoy it. It use one of my favorite annual catalog stamp sets: Flourishing Phrases and it's matching Flourish Thinlits dies. I chose Fall colors of Delightful Dijon, Old Olive, Cajun Craze and Rich Razzleberry and added a single leaf cut from the Copper Foil Sheets (Holiday Catalog, p. 47) and the Copper Metallic Thread as shiny accents. Here's what I used:
Stamps: Flourishing Phrases
Ink: Delightful Dijon, Soft Suede
Paper: Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Rich Razzleberry, Delightful Dijon, Old Olive, Copper Foil Sheets
Accessories: Big Shot, Flourish Thinlits, Coopper Metallic Thread, Fine Tip Glue Pen, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals.

No comments:
Post a Comment