Monday, October 10, 2016

Too much Spooky Fun? Never!

Happy Monday!

I CASED this bag right from the pages of the Holiday Catalog.  Page 52, to be exact.  My version is a bit smaller and uses slightly different colors.  However, I did bring out the Gift Bag Punch Board (p. 184 in the Annual Catalog) which hasn't seen too much activity lately.  I really love how the bags come together using this tool.  This one holds a bag of candy and is perfect to just pop onto a co-worker's desk or into a lunchbox.   I used a 10" x 5.25" piece of the Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper.

Here's what I used:

Stamps: Spooky Fun
Ink: Basic Black Archival Ink
Paper: Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Basic Black, Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper.
Accessories: Big Shot, Halloween Scenes Edgelits Dies, Triple Banner Punch, 2" Circle Punch, Snail Adhesive.

No comments: