Halloween wouldn't be complete without a monster project. This year, I was inspired by the Home Sweet Home Thinlits Dies when I saw the Roof Shingle piece and immediately thought "Monster Hair!" Not only that, but the Curved Banner piece really makes the greatest teeth, too. The eyebrows are from the Arched Window Frame die piece in the set, too. All that's missing here is the "Om Nom Nom" sentiment. I have one from the retired "Ghoulish Greetings" set from awhile ago. Just need to find it...
In any case, the box is the wonderfully versatile Popcorn Box. I'm going to make several of these for my son and his roommates. They're more apt to be watching Monster Films this month, so the bags of popcorn will be welcome. Thanks for stopping in today.
Here's what I used:
No stamps yet (until I locate that Om Nom Nom...now where did I...??)
Paper: Old Olive, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories: 1-inch Circle Punch, 1/2-inch Circle Punch, Big Shot, Popcorn Box Thinlits Dies, Home Sweet Home Thinlits Dies, Fast Fuse Adhesive


No comments:
Post a Comment