Just so you don't think I'm not concentrating on the Winter Holidays, too...I thought I'd share a couple of things I'm working on for some upcoming Christmas Stamping events. The Women's Group at my church often gets together for crafting events. I'm really excited because this year, for the first time, I get to share Stamping with this great group. I feel very honored to be asked to do this Card Crafting workshop. So here's one of the projects we'll be doing. It's a very simple stamped card that uses several fun products. The thing I like about a card like this is each stamper can make it their own. By using the Presents & Pinecones Washi Tape, the card becomes customizable in a flash. Here's the scoop on what I used:
Stamps: Christmas Pines (HC p. 19)
Ink: Emerald Envy (stamp pad and marker), Mint Macaron
Paper: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Emerald Envy
Accessories: Big Shot, Lots of Labels Framelits Dies, Silky Taffeta Ribbon Combo Pack (HC p. 20), Presents and Pinecones Washi Tape (HC p. 20), Baker's Twine Trio Pack (HC p. 16), Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:
Post a Comment